Monday, November 12, 2007

Things I Enjoy-For Philip

Saturdays
Ice Cream
Icees
Sewing
Fresh Laundry
Brushing my teeth
Flowers
Music
Singing
Photography
Reading



CS Lewis
The Bible
The Sunrise
The Beach
Lake Tahoe
Snow
My Family
Kate
Shannon
Baking
Being Neat
Serving
Children
Loving Others
Stationery
Laughter



Shoes
Sweaters
Funny Sounds
Traveling
People Watching
Having a Garden
Writing
Praying
Knowing God
Redemption
Warm Socks
Driving in Silence
Cooking



Bike Rides
Train Stations
Airports
Myth Busters
My Roommates
Deep Conversations
Seeing God in Others
Mail
Naps
Opposed Thumbs
Being Creative
Costa Rica



Thinking about moving to Denver
Teaching
English
Tea
Coffee
Cakes
Cafes
Helping People
Frebreeze
Frisbee
Hot Chocolate
Talking of God
Hiking
the Guitar




Dancing
Fixing Things
Being Outside
Being by Myself
Being with People
Dogs
Ice Water
Recycling
Nalgene Bottles
Smelly Soaps
Long Shadows
Bread
Boy Bands
Nutella
Tea Cups
Grits
Good Books
Rainy Days
Movie Marathons
Crisp Mornings
Clean Houses
Impressionism
Simple Practical Theology
Feeding People




Singing Songs Really Loud
Big Cities
Watching Jen Watch Football
Costco
Pea Coats
Old Songs

2 comments:

Kate-y said...

You sure do like a lot of things!
I'm glad I made it on the list.
I like you, too. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy watching me watch football...it sure is fun!