Saturday, November 29, 2008

All Right, I'll Do It.

Amanda tagged me. I'm not exactly sure if there is something I'm supposed to write in particular, so I'll just write whatever the heck I want.

1. I'm supposed to be writing an astronomy research paper right now. I have all the research done, waiting on my computer for me to transfer it into something manageable and non-plagiarized. I have the first two paragraphs done, and I was on the NASA website and then got distracted... Oh blogs.

2. I love being a nerd. I think it runs in the family. If you have ever met anyone else in the Wright Family, you will know why I am the way I am. We are all knowledge junkies, we love trivia, and often have useless tidbits of information to spout off at any time. The name of Paul Revere's horse? Brown Beauty. The place where Jeb Steward was shot? The Yellow Tavern. The first First Lady to appear on television? Betty Ford. And much, much more.

3. I really like recycling. And I hate bottled water. Why bottle something and sell it for 1000000 times the price it really costs you to produce it when consumers can actually get perfectly fine water that is drinkable and won't cause them bowel issues right out of their taps at home? Not to mention the amount of energy and waste that goes into making those dumb bottles. Just get a Sigg or a Kleen Kanteen. Spend 20 bucks on one and it lasts you literally years, and can save you a lot of moolah in the long run.

4. I sometimes laugh like a machine gun. Short, loud, and obnoxious, I get this from my dad. I look like him and laugh like him. We both wear glasses. My BFF Shannon sometimes makes guns with her fingers and pretends like she is shooting things when I laugh. This only makes me laugh harder.

5. I love Jesus. I think most people know this, but its just fun to say sometimes. I LOVE JESUS!

6. I have nothing more to say at the moment.

People I'd like to tag who probably won't do it:

ASBO Jesus

Aimee Brammer

The Sartorialist

My Sister Kate

Juliann Perkins

2 comments:

Amanda said...

thank you.
for
a. reading my blog
and
b. responding to it

and might i add that i love the machine gun laugh and that shannon shoots things when you do it.

Heather Hammond said...

Tam, I hate bottled water too, and I love my kleen kanteen with all of my heart :)

love, your couz,
Heath