Saturday, April 10, 2010

Picking My Brain

Here are some of my most recent (and very random) thoughts:

-I refuse to dress like its spring until Spring really decides that it wants come to stay. It has been beautiful in Rohnert Park this past week until today. Overcast and cloudy. Boo for April showers. I'm ready for the SUN!

-Part of me wants to be a pirate. It seems like an exciting job. No day would ever repeat itself. Danger, adventure, and the seven seas. What more could you ask for?

-I quite enjoy waking up on Saturdays with a mind to make waffles for my roommates, only to walk out in the kitchen and find that one of my dears has already started the process!

-Classical music is something that I have overlooked for far too long. For the past couple of months I've been listening to Handel's Messiah almost nonstop. I highly recommend trying it out. But you need to look up the scripture references too. It makes it that much better.

-It seems like whenever people as of last have been asking me what is next in life, I nonchalantly say, "Lord knows." Then more often than not, they reply with, "Well, he does!" I haven't been saying this in a I'm-throwing-my-hands-up-because-I'm-tired-of-people-asking-me-about-this type of way, I truly do believe that He does know. Its just that its my turn to seek out what He is leading me into. He knows at this point, its me who is still trying to figure it out, all in a very good way.

No comments: