Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Its Been a While

Hello Friends!
I'm sorry that it has been so long since I've posted last; my life has been practically insane in all areas. Here is a rundown of what has happened in the past, well, six (?) weeks:
1) Three friends and I ran Bay to Breakers, the race through San Francisco the day before finals week started. For me it wasn't that bad, since I only had one final this semester.
2) My last finals week happened! It was nice not really having a lot to do for myself, I helped out some friends and edited a whole bunch of final papers. I think within the last two or three weeks of school I helped edit/inspire about 80 pages of writing! Ah, it was wonderful.
3) InterVarsity had something called jouRney, a week long camp in which students get together and study the book of Mark for seven hours a day. They do it in two sections, Mark I and Mark II. I helped lead a table group for Mark I, part of my first official IV Intern duties!
4) I said adios to two of my dear friends and roommates, Danielle and Emily. They are getting married later this summer and moved off to their prospective new homes. Blessings upon them!
5) I spent two weeks in the Dominican Republic co-leading a mission trip with my good friend Rob. Another InterVarsity inspired trip, there were 14 students under our care and it went great! More about this adventure later.

At the moment, I'm quite tired and will figure out sometime soon how to do these fancy slideshows when I am more awake. The DR photos will be on a separate post so that I can tell more about the trip as well.

Until later,

Tamsen

No comments: