Friday, May 9, 2008

My Top 5

Things Under $5 I Couldn't Live Without

Q-Tips
Funky cheap earrings
Sunscreen
Bobby Pins
Soap

Favorite Movies

Sense and Sensability
Singing in the Rain
Roman Holiday
Enchanted
Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Songs to Put on Repeat

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson
Breakable by Ingrid Michaelson
Break Bread by Josh Garrels
God of Wrath by The David Crowder Band

Influential People

Michelle Silvashy
My sister Kate
My Roommates (it's the five for one deal)
Marty Kucharek
The Prays

Things Always in My Purse (or Backpack/Bag)
(I don't normally carry a purse unless I'm going on campus, then its a vivid green belum from PNG)

Whatever book I'm reading at the moment
Sunglasses case with glasses
Wallet/Keys/Phone
Papers I need to grade
Homework I've procrastinated on doing

Moments that Changed My Life Forever

My Jesus Moment!
When I decided to go to SSU
When I finally got accepted to SSU
My baptism
When I said "yes" to live with my roommates

Obsessions I Currently Have

Cleaning my ears
Keeping the coffee table clean
Ignoring the mess on my desk
Hand washing dishes
Wearing my hair very large

Organizations I'm Glad Exist

Blood:Water Missions
International Justice Mission (IJM)
InterVarsity
Students International
Costco

Favorite Accessories

Crazy earrings
My Crocs or any other shoe
Aviators
A watch
My ferociously green belum

Favorite Books

Duh, the Bible written by God
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan

Modern Inventions

Bicycles
The Internet
The washing machine
Window Fans
Cameras

Classes

California Ethnic Literature with Bob Coleman
Geology of Natural Disasters with Karner
Survey of Late British Literature with Thaine Stearns
Ancient Art History with Susan McKillop
Environmental Studies with Erv Peterson

Foods I Never Tire Of

Barbecue Chicken Pizza (made by Ashley, of course)
Ice Cream of almost any flavor
Lemon Chicken
Beans and Rice
Bagels

Countries I Want to Visit

Germany
Luxembourg
Antarctica
Chile
Russia

Places I Think Would Be Fun to Live For One Year (or more)

Denver
New York
A small mountain town in the Sierra Nevadas
Lake Tahoe and surrounding areas
Costa Rica

3 comments:

Kate-y said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

i appriciate these lists and may even write my own soon.
i especially love that you specified the author of the Bible. You are cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that I am not an influential person valued under $5, but, yet, one that is worth more.